VNA is used in cabinets of package switchgear (KRU), indoor package transformer substations (KTP) and stationary switchgears of unilateral maintenance (KSO).
VNA operating conditions:
- altitude above sea level shall be up to 1000 m;
- range of ambient air temperatures shall be from -40°C to + 40°C;
- environment shall be non-explosive, not containing conductive dust, corrosive gases and vapors, which destroy metals and insulation;
- climatic version according to GOST 15150 U3. Additional information available at: http://electrograd.org/p358269216-vyklyuchateli-nagruzki-avtogazovye.html
- Rated voltage - 10kV
- Highest operating voltage: 12 kV
- Rated current: 630 A
- Rated breaking current for cos φ 0,7: 630 А
- Current of electrodynamic stability: 51 kA
- Rated initial value of periodic component: 20kA
- Mechanical life before overhaul, at least, I/O: 2000 cycles
- Switching capacity in normal operation mode, at least: 10 I/O cycles
- After performing the operations, the circuit breaker is tested with the replacement of arc chutes (GOST 17717-79).